EEK! There's a Leak!

MJuhlCOMOM

May 19, 2020
Colorado
We bought a band new Intex ultra 22x52 pool this year. It arrived yesterday and we began the set up process. It is setup on a cement slab. We assembled the pool with no real problems and began filling the pool. I checked on the pool that night to see where the water level was and noticed water around the pool on the cement in several areas around the pool. This morning, more water around the pool, I can not find the leak!! I'm thinking maybe the seams are leaking? Any suggestions on how to find where the leak is at or solutions to fix this? We thought about using flex seal paint on all the seams or try ordering a liner to put over the defective liner. So frustrated! Any suggestions would be great!

Welcome to TFP! :wave: If you don't see the leak, you may have to check areas carefully from within the pool with some food coloring squirted from a syringe. Being that it's brand new, I suppose you have the option of contacting Intex for a replacement, or simply using a patch kit unless the leak is in such a place where a patch simply wouldn't work properly. That stinks though. I hope everything goes okay soon. Let us know if you have any other questions. Good luck!

Hi...any new news on your leaks? What did you decide to do? I bought an Intex Ultra xtr 18 x 52 pool a week ago and just started setting it up yesterday, like you we have set it up on a smooth concrete slab. Today we filled it...almost all the way and it looks like we have a leak...one very small and slow leak from underneath. I am really hoping its condensation, but if it were condensation I would have expected it to be in more locations. So I am wondering if you contacted Intex and what the resolution was

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.