Kent, OH
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Hi there I'm new to this forum, I happen to find it when I was researching more information about Eco finish. I have a barrier reef fiberglass salt pool that is 2 years old and when I opened it this year there was a white buildup on all the surfaces in the walls it would not scrub off at all. I researched for hours trying to find a product that would work for fiberglass since you can't use a pumice stone or anything abrasive, so it led me to contact the manufacturer to see if there was anything that I could use. After sending them pictures they sent my file over to be reviewed by the warranty board and just today I was notified that they had approved my request and it would be refinished with Eco finish. So I started researching and at first I was really excited with some videos that I found on YouTube, but now after reading the stories and here I'm very hesitant to move forward and I'm not sure how to handle it with the manufacturer since this will be covered under warranty. I know a lot of the issues were a couple years old so I'm curious to know if anyone that had it done are you happy with your results? Are certain colors worse than others? Is it a smooth uniform finish or can you see streaks and lines etc? I'm just wondering if this is going to last and if it's going to look nice and feel smooth like a new fiberglass pool should? I'm in Ohio and I'm not sure who they are going to be sending to do this work as I just received the email approving it today. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.