Eco Therm 4” Coping top

Kobiewhite

Aug 31, 2020
New York
I purchased a 27’ Eco Therm pool last year and had the installer put on the upgraded coping. Shortly after install I noticed the coping saving between joints. The more I look at it the madder I get, I even have people comment on how cheap it looks, yeah right, it wasn’t cheap. The installer ended each top piece over each joint, this is causing the middle of each section to pull down, as well where each joint meets, the liner isn’t aligned from piece to piece.66A92E6A-2547-40CE-90FB-BC28C96D0231.jpeg66A92E6A-2547-40CE-90FB-BC28C96D0231.jpeg

Was the pool set on pavers for each upright? I couldn't find too much info on that pool to see pictures. Seems like they want you to contact them to sell you.
It appears the pool is sinking. Is there caps for the joints on the top rail or is that supposed to be 1 continuous piece?
Hopefully you have some type of guarantee on the install because I would be making them fix that issue.

A26BBC86-5CB9-4F74-844E-EE2AE684FCCC.jpeg43C373C9-0CF5-4DC0-9C3C-D95A6B5F4F01.jpegB3FF71C8-01EF-4F27-91D1-27F8CC1A9E42.jpeg
Was the pool set on pavers for each upright? I couldn't find too much info on that pool to see pictures. Seems like they want you to contact them to sell you.
It appears the pool is sinking. Is there caps for the joints on the top rail or is that supposed to be 1 continuous piece?
Hopefully you have some type of guarantee on the install because I would be making them fix that issue.
Run around, pool co. Says they don’t get involved between dealer and homeowner. Dealer/installer says it’s nothing to worry about. It appears to me that the joint should have been put over the center of section of pool. I swear this happens to me with everything that I don’t do myself and pay someone. 8800.00 😡

Yes pavers were used, I just got off of the phone with the installer/ dealer, he said he would fix it in the spring. But he’s talking about taking the wide coping off. I hate the looks of the pool with the narrow on it. It looked fine when new. Does anyone else have one of these pools

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.