Emerald Coast Florida
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Throwing this out to see if it is possible with an EasyTouch 8...

With the spillway running and in Pool mode, is it possible for the spillway function to be turned off automatically when the call for the pool heater to be on, then when the pool heater is off the spillway turns back on. Both Valve A&B are already used for Deck Jets and Bubblers. The EasyTouch is Pool/Spa, I only have a pool, no spa, but I want to use the spillway function to control the 3-way valve that operates the heater bypass.

PB,

I don't believe that you can link the heater like you want, but you could run the pool with the heater by-passed and when you want to run the heater just go to the spa mode.. If you don't have a spa, it makes no difference to the way the pool operates.. Going into the spa mode would allow you to use the Intake or Return actuator output to drive the heater by-pass valve...

Thanks,

Jim R.

Jim-

I have it set on the return port. I was hoping that if the pump speed increased above the pool RPM setting, i.e. solar speed that the valve could be set to close. I thought I read on here that there was a possible way to do it, but maybe that was for the IntelliCenter.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.