Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Hi experts,

First time poster, long time "reader". When I activate my "Spillway" feature, it moves the suction valve from pool to spa. Is it as simple as them being reversed on the board (i.e. return valve on suction and vise-versa)? They always operate at the same time, so the only way I could tell something was wrong was when I tried the "Spillway" feature today. My spa always spills over into the pool, I was just trying to learn something new today to see if I could optimize the flow a bit.

S,

Yep... Most likely the two valve connection are reversed inside the EasyTouch..

In the spillover mode, the only valve that should move is the Return valve, which should move from sending the water to the pool returns, to sending all the water to the Spa jets/returns. The suction valve should not move at all.. (Assuming you were already in the pool mode..)

Thanks,

Jim R.

Reactions: Splatman
Hey Jim,

Thanks very much for the quick response. After reading about it the spillover feature on the forum and staring at the return valve, I was was left scratching my head when the suction valve moved. And, yes, when in pool mode is when I selected the Spillover and the suction valve moved.

Any harm in just reversing them on the board to check? I'm not sure if I can follow the wires all the way up to the board to verify that way.

Thanks,
Jay

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.