Emerald Coast Florida
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I've read that you can have up to 12 scheduled programs with an Easy Touch 8P. Today, I wanted to add some additional programs to my schedule and it only allows me to have a total of 6, what am I doing wrong here?

Thanks-
sched.JPG

pb,

ScreenLogic allows me to enter about a million schedules, but only 12 of them work.. :mrgreen:

Schedules also include anything on the egg-timer list that is not set to the default of 12 hours..

All my schedules are set to everyday, so I am not sure if your first line counts more for each day.. :scratch:

Show us your egg-timer page..

View media item 1966
Thanks,

Jim R.

Jim-

I think that was it, Thanks... I did notice when I added programs via my phone, the 2 I added did run on schedule, maybe a fluke. I changed them to 12 hours and it added the extras.
egg.JPG

pb,

You do understand the only reason to have an egg-timer is when you have something that you manually want to turn off and let run for s specific amount of time and shut off..

If you have a schedule that runs for 5 hours.. it has a start time and an off time, so you do not also have to add an egg-timer for 5 hours.

Most circuits do not need an egg-timer at all.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.