Emerald Coast Florida
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
After months of working with Pentair on my UltaTemp120HC running for hours after hitting the set point, I noticed this today looking at my ScreenLogic and Remote. The pool is 88°, the UltraTemp says the same on the screen and my 2nd in-line temperature is also at 88°.

There has to be a glitch in the code, everything shows 88° except in the history...

Attachments

• heat1.JPG
    heat1.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 3
  • heat2.JPG
    heat2.JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 3
  • heat3.JPG
    heat3.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 3
I must be misunderstanding something... doesn't your history (heat3.jpg) also show the pool actual temp at 88?

I must be misunderstanding something... doesn't your history (heat3.jpg) also show the pool actual temp at 88?
Heat1 is from the History from ScreenLogic Windows app and shows 87°, Heat3 is from the Pentair Remote app and shows 88°. If the there is a 1° difference, the lower temp has to be what is being relayed to the Ultratemp heat call via the EasyTouch. The heater will run for 1-2 hours after hitting the desired temperature (shown on heat2 pic). I would think that all 3 screens and temperature should match since they are using the same water temp sensor.

Apologies, I get it now... I didn't notice that the first image was showing 87. I know this isn't very helpful but I'm with you... I don't know why the screens wouldn't match.

Reactions: panic_button
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.