EasyTouch and MasterTemp 400

Do you have an EasyTouch or an IntelliCenter? Your signature says IntelliCenter.
I’m sorry, my signature is incorrect. It’s an EasyTouch. That’s embarrassing and probably caused some wasted time on all of your ends. Sorry for the confusion I caused.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    567.4 KB · Views: 0
My interpretation is I need to:

1. Remove the brown wire leads from the heater touch/control panel (front of unit)

2. Cut yellow jumper at back of unit control board for fireman’s switch

3. Use wire nuts to splice brown wire leads coming from EZT panel (from step 1) into yellow jumper ends of fireman switch (from step 2)

Is this correct?

Also, does the front panel of the unit not need anything going into the circuit board on the front? I assume not since the unit turns on/off currently completely independently of the EZT, indicating that those leads going to the back of the touch panel are not serving a purpose.

Hoping someone may be able to confirm my understanding so I can get to work (and reduce the risk of frying something due to my misunderstanding).

Thanks in advance!
Yes, that is correct for the EasyTouch system.

No additional wires need to be connected to the top panel circuit board of the heater.

Yes, that is correct for the EasyTouch system.
Thank you so much. I will get to work now.

Not sure how to express my gratitude to you all but I’ve been overwhelmed with the kindness and helpfulness from all here. First time pool owner (I’m sure you guessed!) and between this thread and my initial thread on water chemistry I’ve been blown away with how knowledgeable and helpful everyone is.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.