EasyTouch 4 - step by step guide to connecting landscape lights?

C,

If you want to power landscape lighting from your ET, all you need to do is add a 120 volt circuit breaker to your ET. Wire the output of the circuit breaker to the line (input) side of one of the unused relays and then wire the Load (output) of the relay into the power plug for the Landscape lighting control box (transformer).

Just to make sure we are both on the same page... There is NO transformer inside your ET that has anything to do with Landscape lighting...

Thanks,

Jim R.

Stupid question here! Do we have to use a special low volt transformer that can be hardwired or can we simply hack the plug off and hook up the wires as applicable?

npg,

I think the official answer has to do with where the lights are located in relation to the pool..

I just "hacked" the end of the cord from a standard low voltage LED landscape controller and wired it to a relay in my EasyTouch. The relay is powered by a GFCI breaker.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.