Richmond, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Hello, Im new to the forum. We just recently bought a home that had a control panel that broke. We replaced it with a pentair easy touch 8 system. I have 4 actuator valves. 2 for spa and pool and 2 for water features. I know you can use the valve a and b for water features but im confused on the wiring. The valves are connected to the Valve A and B spot on the low voltage side but how do i wire them on aux 7 and aux 8 on the high voltage side to the controller can turn them on and off. Thanks

Bud,

You don't...

Do you have ScreenLogic???

To control the A and B valves you have to assign the valve to a "Circuit" This can be one of the Aux relays (if you want to waste a relay) or a Feature Circuit...

As an example.. If you assign valve A to Aux 1.. Then whenever you push the Aux 1 button the valve will move. The Aux 1 relay is not used at all and can't be used for anything else. If you assigned valve A to Feature Circuit 1, then turning on Feature Circuit 1 will make the valve move. No relay is involved, but not as easy to turn on if you do not have ScreenLogic.

Just for reference.. You can see where I have assigned my Waterfall circuit to valve B..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.