Easy Touch V1 Motherboard Compatibility With V2 Transceiver & Remote?

Dec 11, 2016
Fountain Hills, AZ
Pool Size
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
I have an Easy Touch V1 motherboard, transceiver & 8 button remote. My remote recently died and only new V2's are generally available so I bought one (model number ends in 2A). I have learned it will not pair with the V1 transceiver so I am in the market for a V2 transceiver (520946Z).

My question is can I hook the V2 transceiver to the V1 motherboard? Is it plug and play?

If not I assume I will need to change to the a V2 motherboard. If that is the case is that plug and play with my existing V1 set-up and cabinet? Can I just move the old wiring to the new board in the same spot or is it more complicated than that?

Thanks,

Ken

Below ground pool & spa, pretty big, zodiac cleaner, Pentair pumps, DE filter, heater & wireless controls.

I never got an answer to this question. I ended up converting to a ScreenLogic setup wired directly to the motherboard. The set up was really easy. The hardest part was drilling a hole in my house. I think I hit a hurricane strap or something like that:eek:. So we don't get to the bottom of this question. Sorry guys.

My next question is can I hook my new V2 remote to the wireless transmitter included with the screen logic kit? I'll ask that in another thread.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.