Easy touch programing

Rsmith

Apr 29, 2016
Central Md.
I have lost control of my scheduling on the easy touch panel. I called Pentair the other day and we did a hard reboot of the panel which of course erased all the settings. The tech on the phone walked me through setting up a 6-6:45 spa run, a 7-11 high speed pool run and then a 12-7 lower speed pool run. The first morning the spa run worked but the first pool run did not activate. I turned it on manually and it turned itself off at 11. It did not come back on at 12. The next day nothing turned on. I have been turning it on manually the last few days. I just pushed the button for spillover and nothing happened. I wont be around until Thursday to call Pentair again. Is anyone home tonight that could offer some help?

R,

Did you ever get this solved?

If this were my system, I would be inclined to start over again. And then I would schedule just one item and confirm that it was working properly.. and then move on to another item, etc.

The failure that you are having does not sound logical, so maybe I just don't see the connection, or maybe your PCB, or something else, is intermittent.

From a troubleshooting point of view, I find that it is easier to concentrate on one failure and find the cause, rather then it is to focus on all the failures at the same time.

Thanks for posting,

Jim R.

I have a similar problem and I am trying figure out what the Hardware Reset Button does on my Easy Touch. It sounds like it may be a Hard Reset which wipes the settings?
Is there a Soft Reset which re-initializes the control but maintains all the programs and settings? If there is a Soft Reset, how do you get to it in the menu? Are there any precautions when reseting the Easy Touch control system?

Pav

I have a similar problem and I am trying figure out what the Hardware Reset Button does on my Easy Touch. It sounds like it may be a Hard Reset which wipes the settings?
Is there a Soft Reset which re-initializes the control but maintains all the programs and settings? If there is a Soft Reset, how do you get to it in the menu? Are there any precautions when reseting the Easy Touch control system?

Pav

pav,

The Reset button the front panel of the Enclosure is a soft reset... It is about the same as turning the power to the panel off and then on..

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.