Easy Touch and Intelliflo issue

May 13, 2012
Santa Clara, CA
Yesterday I had to shut my solar off due to a leaking panel. When I did the pump quit and now I can't get it to come back on. The Easy Touch shows everything normal and the green light ON button is showing on the pump panel but no activation. If I switch to spa the pump comes on. I' at a lost as to what to do next for troubleshooting.

F,

Generally, you don't "shut the pump off" manually.. You just put the system in the Service mode.. Then when you go back to Auto everything resumes where it left off.

Anytime you manually do something to a Circuit that is scheduled you risk having to wait until the next scheduled time for it to start again.

The first thing I would do is make sure you are in AUTO (Not Service mode) and push the reset button on the main panel.. This will just reboot the system and it will not erase anything. It will take a few minutes for everything to come back up..

For the pump to run several things have to happen.. (When being controlled by the EasyTouch)

You can not be in the Service mode
You have to be in AUTO
A Circuit must be scheduled to be on, normally Pool or Spa...
A speed has to be assigned for the Circuit that is on .. Example.. The system must know that when in the Pool mode you want the pump to run as say 1700 rpm.

Thanks,

Jim R.

F,

Generally, you don't "shut the pump off" manually.. You just put the system in the Service mode.. Then when you go back to Auto everything resumes where it left off.

Anytime you manually do something to a Circuit that is scheduled you risk having to wait until the next scheduled time for it to start again.

The first thing I would do is make sure you are in AUTO (Not Service mode) and push the reset button on the main panel.. This will just reboot the system and it will not erase anything. It will take a few minutes for everything to come back up..

For the pump to run several things have to happen.. (When being controlled by the EasyTouch)

You can not be in the Service mode
You have to be in AUTO
A Circuit must be scheduled to be on, normally Pool or Spa...
A speed has to be assigned for the Circuit that is on .. Example.. The system must know that when in the Pool mode you want the pump to run as say 1700 rpm.

Thanks,

Jim R.
Thanks Jim, thats what I did wrong when I shut down the solar. I restarted with the solar back on and everything is working.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.