quinnstefanie

Jan 1, 2023
Charlotte, NC
I am a new pool Owner and keep solving problems one at a time as I bought this house with an older pool. This form has been incredibly helpful. Just when I thought that there was nothing else to address, we had a big rain. There are probably 100 earth worms in the bottom of the pool. Is this typically a job for the pool vacuum? any advice on preventing this from happening?

That happens to me every time we get substantial rain which has been the case over the last couple of weeks.

But yes, a vacuum is fine. I use my robot to clean it up. If you are using a skimmer vac, you might what to use a skimmer sock so the worms don't get to the filter.

I am a new pool Owner and keep solving problems one at a time as I bought this house with an older pool. This form has been incredibly helpful. Just when I thought that there was nothing else to address, we had a big rain. There are probably 100 earth worms in the bottom of the pool. Is this typically a job for the pool vacuum? any advice on preventing this from happening?
I am in Atlanta and have the same issue. Still can’t figure out how they get washed in but they do.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.