Hernando, Ms
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Intex Krystal Clear
Good point! Any specific type of bug killer you’d recommend?
I put the spectracide granules down before they did the sand - they also put down some granular nutsedge killer. I am treating my house w/ termidor (hopefully tomorrow & when i’m done i’ll be treating around the pool & deck with it as well. It lasts 10 + yrs in the soil when applied according to the instructions for termites & can be sprayed for ants (I think maybe 6 months)
You can order it @ domyown.com
I put the spectracide granules down about every 6 months around the pool & house & spray bifen every couple months during spring, summer & fall.

Reactions: Dirk

Dirk

Gold Supporter
TFP Guide
Nov 12, 2017
Central California
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
So it was my bug guy that told me I couldn't get that stuff without a bug guy license. Maybe he was just protecting his own. Or maybe it's a CA thing.

Mdragger88

Bronze Supporter
Jun 1, 2018
Hernando, Ms
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Intex Krystal Clear
So it was my bug guy that told me I couldn't get that stuff without a bug guy license. Maybe he was just protecting his own. Or maybe it's a CA thing.
I don’t think u can order it in cali - or maybe ny. If u go on the website it will tell u. There’s also premise (older termiticide) & Taurus(generic termidor)
Edit: it seems to be available to CA
CC7855FB-3EA0-4B98-8A2B-79368AB35EE5.jpeg

Reactions: Dirk
Thread Status
Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.