Early start on ground leveling for new above ground pool installation in NC

Good point! Any specific type of bug killer you’d recommend?
I put the spectracide granules down before they did the sand - they also put down some granular nutsedge killer. I am treating my house w/ termidor (hopefully tomorrow & when i’m done i’ll be treating around the pool & deck with it as well. It lasts 10 + yrs in the soil when applied according to the instructions for termites & can be sprayed for ants (I think maybe 6 months)
You can order it @ domyown.com
I put the spectracide granules down about every 6 months around the pool & house & spray bifen every couple months during spring, summer & fall.

Reactions: Dirk
So it was my bug guy that told me I couldn't get that stuff without a bug guy license. Maybe he was just protecting his own. Or maybe it's a CA thing.

So it was my bug guy that told me I couldn't get that stuff without a bug guy license. Maybe he was just protecting his own. Or maybe it's a CA thing.
I don’t think u can order it in cali - or maybe ny. If u go on the website it will tell u. There’s also premise (older termiticide) & Taurus(generic termidor)
Edit: it seems to be available to CA
CC7855FB-3EA0-4B98-8A2B-79368AB35EE5.jpeg

Reactions: Dirk
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.