Drop In Pool Mats

Aug 25, 2016
Canada
Hi, thanks for the add! I'm a newbie and we are in the process of finishing our in-ground vinyl pool 16x32 I've seen the drop in vinyl mats on line and I was wondering if anyone knows a company that will ship to Canada.Thank you

Oh those are kind of cool!!

However, the promotional material says it does not work well on rough surfaces so they likely would not be any good for a PebbleTek type pool surface. I do agree with the previous comments though, you would have to remove them periodically (weekly?) to ensure that the area UNDER the mat gets chlorine exposure. Otherwise, you'll eventually grow some nice algae mats under your nice looking vinyl mat....

Well, if I were rich, it would be fun to order a big "Happy Birthday!" one for the grandkids birthday pool parties... but I'm not rich, so feh.

I agree with the others that it will be an algae haven if not closely monitored and cared for.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.