Drain Plug leaking

arogne

Jun 8, 2014
Fallon
Please help. We used the drain this year to lower the water level instead of using the pump. Now the drain plug on the inside of our Intex won't seal. My husband said we need it to seal, so we can dry it inside of the outside drain cap so it doesn't crack. I cannot find a replacement plug. Anyone have an idea? Please help soon. If it gets much colder, I don't know if I can't make myself get back into the pool.

You may first need to unscrew the outer cap, otherwise the plug will not insert from the inside.
Regards, Steve H.
Please help. We used the drain this year to lower the water level instead of using the pump. Now the drain plug on the inside of our Intex won't seal. My husband said we need it to seal, so we can dry it inside of the outside drain cap so it doesn't crack. I cannot find a replacement plug. Anyone have an idea? Please help soon. If it gets much colder, I don't know if I can't make myself get back into the pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.