Doughboy Hydrosphere

I'm also interested in this.

I've been quoted a doughboy pearl river (12'x24', about ~$9K plus tbd on digging out 24") for a semi-recessed installation, but would also consider this model. I like the look and even if it's more expensive I'd consider not wrapping the deck all the way around it due to the hydrosphere looking a lot better.

Reactions: StaciaD

I've been quoted a doughboy pearl river (12'x24', about ~$9K plus tbd on digging out 24") for a semi-recessed installation, but would also consider this model. I like the look and even if it's more expensive I'd consider not wrapping the deck all the way around it due to the hydrosphere looking a lot better.

Did you make any decisions? We are thinking to get Doughboy Saratoga and recess it fully into the ground with cement decking around it. I was told it would last 20 to 25 yrs. Who gave you the estimate?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.