Double pumper? Is that a thing? It is now, maybe.

So...works grrrreat! The flow return rate back into the pool is outstanding, like a water park ride! The cartridge in the weak pump catches a lot and the sand filter pump barely sees any action (no bugs, leaves, etc. to clean out of that basket!)

This was a quote back at post #11. So apparently it's working. I'm not sure why everybody is still beating this horse. :scratch:
I'm sure GK will come back and let us know if something happens to either pump, (which I doubt).

This was a quote back at post #11. So apparently it's working. I'm not sure why everybody is still beating this horse.

For the same reason a lot of notions and concepts presented in this forum are explored and discussed by others than an OP. Not only for the potential problems that might ensue for the OP, but for others that come here, that don't comment, that might take away from a thread something that might not be the best solution. Tabs work great in a pool, keeping it sanitized and clear and clean, until they don't. Would we not "enlighten" a poster if they claimed their pool on tabs "works grrrreat!"?

The OP has found himself a solution. There are a few here that are cautioning him that while it works now, it may not continue to. Along with some other valid concerns. Should we not share those thoughts? So, yes, we may have stretched this out beyond what the OP was interested in, but sharing what we know or think about a problem, or its solution, does have some merit. No?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.