Don't know if this exists..

Jun 19, 2017
Massachusetts
Hello everyone:

I am a pool owner onto year 3. A few years ago while we were on vacation, I saw something that the "pool worker" used at the hotel. He had a portable external pool vacuum on wheels.

I've seen videos on youtube of pool companies that send their workers with an external portable vacuum as well.

We have an IG SWG with a cartridge filter. I also have a good robot. I am just curious. Where can you purchase/find a portable external vacuum? I'm still a newbie, and I would like to use one for the "big things" ?

Hammerhead is one of the 2 common ones. They are commercial grade and pricy

I always used a 115v >20 amp pump with a long extension cord attached, bolted to a dolly. Valves and hose adapters out of each side. Like this, only built in the shop.
Or if they were really bad, full of leaves and such.

I always used a 115v >20 amp pump with a long extension cord attached, bolted to a dolly. Valves and hose adapters out of each side. Like this, only built in the shop.

HOW is $1600+ ‘economy’ ?????? Or do they mean you are going to stimulate the economy ALL by yourself ???? :laughblue::laughblue::laughblue::laughblue:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.