Done with green now a new question.

I'm sure someone else will be along shortly to help you with that issue......glad to hear I was able to give you some assistance, this site and the members and mods have given me so much knowledge so I see this is a way to give something back to this awesome site.....thank you.......Mike

passionsrlz said:
I can't thank this site enough. I feel so empowered. I only lost 2 FC in 14 hours brought it back up to my max recommended amount. Also added MA to lower my pH to 7.2 trying to get rid of scale on walls!
You shouldn't be testing or adjusting pH while FC is so high. Above 10 FC there is a reaction with the pH reagent and it changes colors. accurate-ph-test-during-shock-levels-with-r-007-t61076.html

I have been testing at about 8:30 every night. I have been losing about 2 or 2 1/2 FC but lost 3.5 today. No changes in weather or amount of people in pool. Should I be concerned? I am supposed to stay between 3 and 5 but have been raising to 7 every night. Why did it drop like that today and did I let it drop to far?
Thanks!!!

No. As long as you don't let FC fall below 3 ppm. You can always boost it alittle during the day. If you get a boat load of sun on it you can raise CYA to 50 ppm but that's as high as I would go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks for the advice! Took me too long to get it right I'm sticking with my plan. My pool is beautiful an silky smooth. Anyone that gets in it is shocked how sparkly it is and that I take care of it alone. All thanks to this site I look like a genius. And everyone is always shocked that I use bleach.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.