Annoulini

Jun 22, 2021
Tomball, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
Any feedback on these pool cleaners? I was set on getting the M600 from Marina Pool and Spa but its not in stock and they are having delays with getting it in.

They do have the S400 but I dont see any reviews on this one. Must be new? I just want to make sure it makes it up to the waterline, doesn't fall back.

The Dolphin Sigma is the other one I am looking at just more $$$ not going through Marina.

Any feedback on these would be super helpful!

The s400 is a premium bot & should have no trouble accomplishing waterline cleaning as listed in its specs since it has power stream . Here’s the specs - scroll to the bottom of the page👇
& for the sigma to compare features 👇

Reactions: Annoulini
The s400 is a premium bot & should have no trouble accomplishing waterline cleaning as listed in its specs since it has power stream . Here’s the specs - scroll to the bottom of the page👇
& for the sigma to compare features 👇
Thank you

Have had my Sigma for a bit over a year, Love it. Does not get stuck on my drain cleans all but the top step of three. Does a great job cleaning the walls and tile plus my 5-foot bench and the tile behind that? Plus keeps one of my dogs busy chasing the monster. I keep it in the pool 24/7 except when adding chemicals. I came from a Polaris 380 & 360 and the Sigma filters picks up the fine sand and dirt that gets in the pool.

I had my old M400 go out last year and bought a new S400 about 3 months ago. 99% love it. It's much lighter than my old M400 for sure. It seems to climb better as well.
The one downside I have is that the front is fairly light so it seems to do a lot of wheelies at the bottom of the pool. I am not sure it makes a difference with the cleaning since my pool is still nice and clean but sometimes when I toss it in and it sinks, it just stands on it's back part of the treads.
Other than that, it's much easier to clean than my old one too. I have no regrets. The wifi on the S400 seems to work fine with my wifi. I know some people said it's was flaky but mine seems fairly stable.

Reactions: stinsontx
Good to hear about the S400, I purchased one last week and will be putting it in the pool today for the first time. I'll report back on my experiences as well!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.