Dolphin Premier User Manual

Ds3161

Gold Supporter
Sep 23, 2021
Kansas city
Anyone know where I can find the Dolphin Premier user manual? I just received a brand new unit and the user manual is not in it. A stack of FAQs, safety info, quick start guide, filter change instruction, warranty info...but no manual. The maytronics website link for the manual is seemingly broken. Anyone able to hook me up?

Mainly looking for info on how to manage the floats and making sure I have the filters set up correctly on it. I took the leaf bag out and put in the heavy filters and am running it now for the first time. Seems to be doing things, but not sure I have the floats correct. They don't seem to actually come out go in and out and rotate? I had seen examples of people saying that one float should be taken out to make it do the waterline tile correctly...

Ds,

This video should tell you everything you should need to know.

The idea on the floats is that you want one side of the robot to float higher than the other side. So, it basically comes up at an angle.

I had the Premier for about 7 years before it finally went bad. It was good, but the S200 'style' robots are much better in my opinion.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.