dolphin power supply, ideas on hanging on a wall

markayash

Gold Supporter
TFP Guide
Mar 21, 2016
Atlanta Ga
I have a outlet and a pool room close to my pool, debating hanging it on the wall vs leaving it on the ground even though it's covered..
Instead of reinventing the wheel wanted to ask if anybody else has made a mounting bracket for theirs?

Mark,

I would never leave it on the ground or deck.. Here is a pics of mine. I just used the same clamps that are used to mount flexible electrical conduit to walls.. In fact, in this pic you can see one used to hold the conduit on the right and then the two that I used to hold the power supply. If I remember correctly, I had to bend them a little to make them work. Dirt simple, but it works for me..

Power Supply.jpg

Thanks,

Jim R.

Reactions: markayash
Mark,

I would never leave it on the ground or deck.. Here is a pics of mine. I just used the same clamps that are used to mount flexible electrical conduit to walls.. In fact, in this pic you can see one used to hold the conduit on the right and then the two that I used to hold the power supply. If I remember correctly, I had to bend them a little to make them work. Dirt simple, but it works for me..

View attachment 127406

Thanks,

Jim R.
I think I have some of those already :)
Thanks!

This guy has the best idea I have seen so far.

This guy has the best idea I have seen so far.

I like the box idea, that blue power ring is bright in my back yard :)

Great mounting solutions for the power supplies! For those of you thinking about ways to mount your power supplies - just remember to keep them dry. They are water resistant but not waterproof. Mount them where water won't get dripped, splashed or blown onto the power supply and they will continue to work properly.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.