Dolphin not cleaning water line

I think the floaters just tell it if it is on the floor or the wall.. The pumps and tracks keep it on the wall and move it to the top... Is it still getting good flow from the pump?

I think the floaters just tell it if it is on the floor or the wall.. The pumps and tracks keep it on the wall and move it to the top... Is it still getting good flow from the pump?
The flow seems to be good, I always use the fine filters and maybe they need to be replaced. I tried soaking them overnight in TSP which seemed to make a little difference but not what I am used to seeing. I'm going to try swapping out the filters to the coarser ones and see if that makes a difference which might indicate the fines need to be replaced.

Reactions: cowboycasey
Also take the cover off of the impeller and check for leaves.
Well, cleaner started acting real strange, it would go for a couple of feet then stop for a few seconds then go again etc.. Unit still under warranty so I brought it to the dealer to be checked out. He said possible a bad bearing on one of the rollers. They will check it out and let me know.

Reactions: cowboycasey
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.