Dolphin Nautilus Repairs

newtodolphin01

Apr 14, 2023
cocoa beach, fl
Also, I've disassembled the motor — no signs of water damage or something like that. The unit's behavior is the same as inside the cleaner: impeller motor starts, then two cycles of the drive motor (forward and backward), then one more impeller motor run, and then nothing. The green diode on the PCB continues to blink uniformly.
@hf3 - I purchased my unit back in late 2019 and I've run into the exact same problem. Were you able to find out what was the cause of this or how to repair?

Moved from here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TFP!!!

I think the general consensus here is that once the motor dies, or any portion of it, the repair is expensive and may not work. I also think the general consensus, with current generation of robots is they last an average of 5 years, and that is what you should plan on. You fell short by a year, but likely time for a replacement.

One of a number of thread on the type of repair we are talking about...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.