Dolphin Nautilus CC - Power Supply Will Not Turn On

Jul 24, 2012
Colleyville, TX
I upgraded to a new Dolphin after 6 years of fairly flawless service from my first Dolphin. Six months in to my new Dolphin, I already have a dead power supply. I've done the basic checks and cannot get this thing to turn on. Any steps you've taken that may work before I call it in to warranty?

Any help is appreciated.

I upgraded to a new Dolphin after 6 years of fairly flawless service from my first Dolphin. Six months in to my new Dolphin, I already have a dead power supply. I've done the basic checks and cannot get this thing to turn on. Any steps you've taken that may work before I call it in to warranty?

Any help is appreciated.

If you purchased a new Dolphin you should still have a warranty and Maytronics will replace it for you. Give them a call tomorrow or call me at 303-985-0077 (Marina Pool and Spa) and I can check if there is a warranty left. I will just need the serial number of the pool cleaner itself.

Thanks!! Margaret

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.