greuntesop

Jul 30, 2021
Brussels
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
After 11 years of loyal service, my 'aquabot' pool cleaner started to disintegrate. Time for a new one. After all the stellar reviews, I bought an M600. The experience is a bit disappointing.

When it arrived, I replaced the 2 'spring clean' filters in the basked with the 2 fine filters. The pool was clean so this shouldn't have been a problem. However, after 10 seconds in the pool, the app gave a warning that the filter was clogged and the LED on the power supply started to blink blue-orange. I let it continue as it couldn't be the case the filters were full.

After 3 cleaning cycles, this problem persists: it starts to complain about clogged filters and the LED starts blinking, just half a minute; maybe few minutes after I put it in the water.

This was after a 3 hour run, constantly complaining about the filters being full: as you can see not much is in it.
IMG_0932.jpeg

I also noticed that it starts to almost do backflips quite a lot..
IMG_0930.jpeg

I'm talking to the service guys, which have me do some reset procedure and putting the filters in the dishwasher. It does feel weird for a new machine though, does anybody here had similar experiences?

I have the ACTIVE 60, the same exact machine with a different name.. It loves doing wheelies but usually within a minute hits the wall and fixes itself.. The motors are upgraded in this bot so that is a great thing but I think it overpowers it sometimes and the wheelies take over..

As for the filters I also did the same exact thing and threw the fine filters in.. Mine has not complained about anything... Has worked perfect for a month now..

Yesterday it was "updating" my robot... ALL DAY LONG... I sent them a service request asking about it.. Before I got anything back I unplugged it and waited about 30 seconds and plugged it back in.. It Connected to wifi and has had no issues since... After a couple hours I got an email saying to unplug it and wait 30 seconds :)

It really is an awesome machine, I hope the reset and wash will fix it.. If it does not then you should get a new one or get that one fixed.. :)

What happens when it runs without the fine filters?

The service people asked me to run it without the filters, and after 5 seconds it complained again about clogged filters...

I stopped/started it again and warning went away. Very temperamental :(

I wish you were not having this error.. I think something may be happening with one of the pumps.. Maybe one of them is not positioned correctly or maybe not working correctly... When it starts up it runs through its checks and starts up the pumps.. if one of them is not getting the correct amount of flow it send a notice for the filter thinking "nothing can be wrong with the pump" but I bet that is the problem..

On a separate note, I stayed in Brussels for a day/night and had a blast, walked all over the place.. Very nice city to live in.. Got to go into the Atomium :)

Does anybody here know the reset procedure for the power unit? The service guy told me it’s switching the unit on/off 4 times in a row with leave the unit on/off for about 10-15 seconds. But each time I do, the unit still connects to WiF. I would expect a reset to also wipe the WiFi password from its memory?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.