Dolphin M400 problems

I have a Dolphin M400 with caddy that is about 4 yrs old. Never had a problem thus far. Always stored inside shop over winter/ storms/etc. Opened pool 3 days ago, get it out and begin to start cleaning with no problems.....repeat use everyday.....wife goes out today and starts it then I come home and find it stopped in pool....No biggy....its completed its alotted time, so I initiate another cycle but nothing.....dead....no response from unit.
Remove from water. Power supply intact and works as it has (power buttons and time cycle buttons work as supposed)...i clean impeller which was already clean. Brushes are clean.....
Any ideas? Is there a reset or a fuse or anything......this is a workhorse for our pool and ALOT of money....
Any help ideas greatly appreciated

Tom

I have a Dolphin M400 with caddy that is about 4 yrs old. Never had a problem thus far. Always stored inside shop over winter/ storms/etc. Opened pool 3 days ago, get it out and begin to start cleaning with no problems.....repeat use everyday.....wife goes out today and starts it then I come home and find it stopped in pool....No biggy....its completed its alotted time, so I initiate another cycle but nothing.....dead....no response from unit.
Remove from water. Power supply intact and works as it has (power buttons and time cycle buttons work as supposed)...i clean impeller which was already clean. Brushes are clean.....
Any ideas? Is there a reset or a fuse or anything......this is a workhorse for our pool and ALOT of money....
Any help ideas greatly appreciated

Tom
I had the same exact thing happen to my m400. Power supply was putting out 29v, which is correct. It came down to a cord ($300) which I could not detach from the unit, or a motor assembly which is even more money. I replaced it with a version of the s200. Btw, the s200 is much better at climbing than my m400 ever was

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.