Dolphin Encore

No it would not be like the Active 20. The Active 20 has more cleaning modes, and Automatic timer. You can compare features on the Maytronics by selecting different models and compare them side by side. Dolphin Residential Pool Cleaning Robots

I don't know if the Encore is a Canadian version or not but Maytronics does market the same robots to different markets with different colors.

Thanks I appreciate the response. I was looking at it on the certified dolphin refurb website and was considering it.

My Maytronics 2016 Dolphin E10 will be delivered this week. Question: Can the unit stay in the pool when not running? I am thinking about hanging a hook on the outside of the frame to hold the cord when not in use. We're only 1-2 adults floating so that's not an issue. Just wondering if it can always stay in the water. Thank you! This site has been awesome!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.