Dolphin Active 10

Sep 5, 2016
Pgh, Pa
Good afternoon! Just purchased a secondhand robotic pool cleaner and noticed it pics up the big stuff, but often leaves dirt behind. How bad would it be to use a skimmer sock on the filter basket inside the vacuum? The super fine basket seems a bit overpriced.

Some have tried the skimmer sock with varying results. So long as everything fits back together properly it shouldn’t hurt anything to try.
I have the fine filter basket & like it alot but it is a little pricey. When I have alot of leaves & such I just use the regular basket. If there’s alot of debris in the pool you may need to empty it & run another cycle since they are kinda aimless wanderers.

Some have tried the skimmer sock with varying results. So long as everything fits back together properly it shouldn’t hurt anything to try.
I have the fine filter basket & like it alot but it is a little pricey. When I have alot of leaves & such I just use the regular basket. If there’s alot of debris in the pool you may need to empty it & run another cycle since they are kinda aimless wanderers.
Thank you!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.