Dolphin 300s moves 3 inches and stops.

It’s likely the motor. That start up sequence you describe is the self-test occurring. Something is causing it to fail the self test and it’s shutting down. If you’ve eliminated the obvious issues, stuck impeller, clean filter basket, tracks in good shape, etc., then it’s got to go to a repair shop so they can run a diagnostic on it to see what the error codes are.

Most commonly it’s a bad motor and a new one will cost you north of $300.

sl,

Make sure the top impeller is working.. Yesterday I had a similar problem with an S200.. The problem turned out to be that the "tube" that vents the top impeller was plugged up with a bunch of leaves. Cleaned it out the it went back to work, like always..

Thanks,

Jim R.

I had the exact same symptom last year and it turned out to be the impeller motor bearing. I found a 10 pack on Amazon for a ~$15 and it ran all season and still working this season.

I connected using the app and was able to drive around but received an impeller error when I tried to enable cleaning.

I am having the same issue since a week ago. I have the 30i. I checked and everything is clean, moving etc. the app shows me this error message. What does it mean “no mode”? I reset the robot and app.sometines it will start again for a few minutes and other times it won’t.
Has anyone seen this error message before?

Attachments

• B6427B20-CA62-46C6-97E2-EB4AD0D1924F.png
    B6427B20-CA62-46C6-97E2-EB4AD0D1924F.png
    243.7 KB · Views: 6
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.