Doesn’t want to swim, but sure doesn’t want to be left out ...

magiteck

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
May 20, 2020
Neenah, Wisconsin
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Solaxx (Saltron) Reliant / Purechlor R5
He climbs the A-Frame ladder, and takes a leisurely stroll around the top rails. He’s only fallen once- I swear he’s going to hurt himself, but he’s determined and just keeps coming back for more!

Attachments

• 4450B766-9A91-478A-B29F-C3EFDB68906F.jpeg
    4450B766-9A91-478A-B29F-C3EFDB68906F.jpeg
    399.1 KB · Views: 110
Was he raised by cats ? Thats awesome!!
Sometimes I swear he thinks he’s a cat. He jumps up on things like a cat does. He steals the cat food whenever we look away.

He came as a rescue, maybe you’re on to something... we know nothing about his past life, maybe he truly was raised by cats.

Reactions: Newdude
He’s just smart to figure things out like balancing on rails- honestly, you and your dog might enjoy some sort of activity like maybe even dog tricks- you could start by giving verbal command for frame walking - google Skid Boots to learn more about trick dogs; way off topic from TFP but my dogs love the pool - people also welcomed!

Reactions: magiteck
He’s getting braver now. Tonight my wife watched him climb the stairs and walk onto the solar cover to the middle of the pool. Gave quite the scare that a daring rescue was going to be needed, but he managed to walk back to the ladder.

Guess those steps are going to need to be kept up now.:rolleyes:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.