Does This Pool Vacuum Exist?

Jun 22, 2017
Austin, TX
I am looking for a pool vacuum that has the following features:

1) Electric Motor that plugs into a wall outlet (like a Dolphin)
2) Is manually pole driven (like a Pool Blaster)
3) Has fine silt filter bags
4) Rotating Brushes (nice to have, but not necessary)

I have had a pool blaster but it only lasted a year and a half, I loved it other than I hate batteries and charging them. I also wished it was more powerful and had a bigger head. To get more power and longer lasting I want to be plugged right into wall. It seems the only vacuums I can find like this are "robotic" which are very expensive and honestly I don't mind guiding it myself I don't need wifi or blue tooth or any of that other Crud that might break or might miss a spot. I have been googling for hours, but not coming up with anything.

Last edited:
The entry level Maytronics (S200, Active20) meet your list.

~$700 from Marina Pool Spa in Denver.

You can get an Aquabot Jetmax, and then add on the pole kit , part number A700002.
This will allow you to throw the cleaner in the pool and move it exactly where you want it. I do have this and use when I open my pool and need to get debris it from where they settled over the winter. For the price you'll be paying for this, you might as well get a nice remote controlled cleaner....

Last edited:
Rescue30, Thank you this is the closest I have seen to what I am looking for. It is pricey, but I like it better than the Dolphin 330i because its commercial and it has the pole attachment. I have a stupid concrete table in my pool that is really hard for automatic cleaners to deal with which is why I am fine controlling myself.

Snikwah, Haha this is the one I had before it died after a year and a half of use. The battery wasn't removable so I took it apart and bought a new battery on ebay (they come from china). Anyways the battery was fine it was the motor that died. Anyways that is why I am anti battery now.

• Haha
Reactions: Snikwah
Snikwah, Haha this is the one I had before it died after a year and a half of use. The battery wasn't removable so I took it apart and bought a new battery on ebay (they come from china). Anyways the battery was fine it was the motor that died. Anyways that is why I am anti battery now.
Ah.. that sucks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.