Bronze Supporter
Sep 3, 2018
Gilbert, AZ
Pool Size
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
We have a Dolphin S200. We were running it today and when I went out later I found this in the pool. Does this go in our robot? We couldn't figure out where but not sure where else it would have come from.
BC677670-0667-45A8-9A42-D27D084DA9A7.jpeg

That is the flap that covers the area that the water drains out of when you take the robot out of the pool. It seals the area when the robot is operating. Not sure how it escaped, but open the top of the robot, take out the basket, and you should see where it fits into.

Ugh! My husband put it back on, with much difficulty I might add, and it came off again the next time we used it. I’m guessing this may become a thing we deal with. If it comes off again I will see if it’s covered under warranty.

It’s not like we did anything to it. We just put it on the pool and push the button. It would be very difficult to even mess with it since it is pretty much hidden.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.