Does anyone vacuum their pool while INSIDE the pool?

I am too short & my pool is too large for me to reach all the areas from outside of the pool so in the pool is the only way i ever vacuum manually.
It also makes it feel like not so much trouble 😁
The rest of the time Wall-e takes up the slack.

When I used a traditional vac with hoses and whatnot, I'd vac from inside the pool. Less chance of the skimmer plate popping off.

Now I have a Pool Blaster battery operated Leaf Vac, and I haven't looked back. I can vac inside or outside the pool, either way is easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Reactions: magiteck
Never. I like to perch on the platform at the top of the ladder. When the water surface is still, I can see what I'm doing. Anybody in the water means I would be vacuuming blind. Besides, most of what I vacuum up is fine dirt and sand. When people are in the pool, it gets kicked up and takes hours to settle back out.

My hose is long enough, and suction strong enough, that popping the skimmer plate never occurred to me. In fact, I've tried to manually remove the skimmer plate with the pump running, and can't. My pole is long enough to reach the whole pool from the ladder, but I can't see it all due to glare, so I also walk around the outside.

I prefer to *only* vac from the pool. I swim around with the snorkel/goggles and it’s 95% swimming and 5% work. I can see what I missed 100 times better and it’s quiet downtime to enjoy. Almost links a sensory deprivation tank. Just me and the ripples.

I prefer to *only* vac from the pool. I swim around with the snorkel/goggles and it’s 95% swimming and 5% work. I can see what I missed 100 times better and it’s quiet downtime to enjoy. Almost links a sensory deprivation tank. Just me and the ripples.
I thought i was the only one who goggle vac’d 🤣🤣 i do it now with my intex cordless but i used to use the manual. It’s my zen lol

Reactions: Newdude

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.