Does anyone know how to program this Pentair Intelliflo drive??

Apr 30, 2018
Pensacola, FL
The drive for our Intelliflo VSF was blown during a lightning store, so I ordered a replacement online. It is not the same as the one we previously had, with 4 preset speeds. This one has different options like filter, vacuum, backwash and manual. I can figure out the manual option, so it is running right now, but I have no idea how to program the speeds and times! The menu option does not pop up the same options as the last control panel. Is anyone familiar with this one??

Attachments

• IMG_9334.jpg
    IMG_9334.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 33
Welcome to the forum! :handshake:

Looking at the Pentair website and the Owner Manuals, the screen shot you show is the same as an Intelliflo VF pump.

The owners manual steps through how to set the RPM and/or flows for each function. The 4 speed buttons are the same as 1,2,3,4 as before but they just put names to them. You can set them to whatever you want. The Features button you set as a specific run duration at a set speed.

Take a look at your manual.

Take care.

I don't have a VF pump, but just got a VS Intellipro. I am usually pretty savvy at figuring stuff out, but after getting "key error" for the 389th time I was about ready to light that thing on fire and beat it with a hammer after trying to simply schedule a run program. Not as user friendly as you'd think it'd be.
After getting a drink, taking a breather and doing the unthinkable and looking at the manual and figuring out wth an egg timer was on a pool pump, it wasn't bad.
Mine was menu down to speed 1-8 and then toggle thru the speeds to set each at rpm,schedule, egg or manual and times accordingly then save. I'm sure yours is different but probably not too much.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.