Does anyone have a used jandy PDA for sale?

Hi,

So I recently discovered that the display on my Jandy model 8265 PDA was malfunctioning. The LCD was becoming very difficult to read. I was able to dissassemble the PDA and disconnect the ribbon cable for the LCD. Unfortunately the LCD ribbon cable became damaged and I need a replacement LCD display. It has been very difficult to source jandy replacement parts for their units. I'm wondering if anyone has the same model PDA working or not that I can either buy to use on my pool or buy to use the LCD display in my unit. If so please contact me. I am trying to avoid purchasing a new unit for $300+. Thank You!

I use the Autelis PDA interface, then just use any phone, tablet or device with a web browser (that way you can also have remote control outside of the limited range of the PDA). I'm getting ready to get rid of my Autelis box, PDA (it's the older blue one -works but select button is crappy), Aqualink RS4 P&S (5.0 chip so does VS Pumps) PCB, and PDA interface box (basically everything you need to do Aqualink RS PDA, minus the power panel) in favor of a iAqualink 2.0 so that I can interface to my home automation system (yes, I want Alexa to voice control turn on my spa heater, and announce when it's up to temperature...lol) so feel free to PM me if interested (sorry I'm not sure if we can sell things here on the forum).

Hi,

So I recently discovered that the display on my Jandy model 8265 PDA was malfunctioning. The LCD was becoming very difficult to read. I was able to dissassemble the PDA and disconnect the ribbon cable for the LCD. Unfortunately the LCD ribbon cable became damaged and I need a replacement LCD display. It has been very difficult to source jandy replacement parts for their units. I'm wondering if anyone has the same model PDA working or not that I can either buy to use on my pool or buy to use the LCD display in my unit. If so please contact me. I am trying to avoid purchasing a new unit for $300+. Thank You!
Can you say anything about how you disassembled it? I'm trying to do that right now. Seems impossible. - thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.