Do Robots have "smart" navigation - does it work - better than vac cleaner?

So my question is why? My current robots never miss a spot now... How is a 3D scan going to make it any cleaner than it is now???

Jim R.

I'm with you on this. My not-very-automated CC plus does a fantastic job and don't think 3D mapping would make it much (if any) better.

Consumers want bigger, better, fancier things...whether they actually have any added value to them or not. Not only to mention that these robots are getting so complex that I would use my "two year" rule I use in car purchases. What is that? I wait until at least the third year of a new production year of a car before I will consider buying hoping that many of the bugs will have been worked out in the first couple of years of production.

Reactions: asusundevil
On another note with thier new models. Did anyone notice the m series has moved to the s series for navigation tech using pushing and pulling water for climbing and sticking to the walls vs the floats? The rep said last year they were moving this way for all models. Guess he was right. Makes sense. It does work very well

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.