Do I need a junction box for a Pentair 5g Intellibright 12v light? How and where to wire all my 12v lines together?

G'sPOOL

In The Industry
Aug 19, 2019
Southgate, MI
Hello,

I am in the middle of a pool build and have a few questions about my lighting. I am using a Pentair Easytouch system. I am going to wire 2 PX100 transformers to thier own relay in the easytouch. I want to be able to control my 5 water feature lights independently from the main pool lights. From the transformers I plan on running conduit to a burried valve control box next "-to my equipment pad where I will feed in conduit from all the lights. I am told this should be fine since all the lights are 12v. Plus I like the idea of the extra room for the 18"-24" of slack I need in each line.

My questions are:
Do I still need a junction box for my Intellibright 5g 12v light?
What is the best way to connect or tie in together the 5 water feature lights to the 1 feed line from the transformer?
Do you have a better way?

Let me know what you think or how you did it. Pictures are encouraged!

Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.