DIY 20 x 40 in Watson Louisiana

5u8udeja.jpg
y3y4yse3.jpg
juju5ehe.jpg

No pics of the install since I had to work today. They arrived at 0930 and was done at 1600 (4pm). I do see some trowel marks but I'll see how it looks tomorrow after it sets. All in all looks good.

This is looking great. I really wish you lived closer so I could check this out first hand. Giving me courage to tackle mine. That pool krete really makes it start looking like a pool! Any reason you went with steel over polymer on the walls and what kind of braces did you use on the walls? Researching which ones to order if I do my pool. Also curious as to how bad of a job it was to unload all that from the truck? For the most part I am usually a one man gang on my jobs around the house with backup from the wife.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I liner was very easy. 6 people including myself of which it was one other man and 4 women. I would recommend not letting it sit in the molten Louisiana sun for to long before hanging it. I believe we all lost a layer of skin from grabbing the liner which was in the temperature of the sun!! The water is just to the shallow end but I shut it off since I had to work night tonight and didnt want to leave it going without me being able to check on it.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.