DIY 20 x 40 in Watson Louisiana

Pool is filled and plumbing is done. Working on getting the water right and back fill next week.
sa5u7yru.jpg

Pool looks great. One pointer on the deck jets is make sure you are there when the concrete is poured, mark the location of each and make sure they are uncovered when deck is finished. One of mine got stepped on the day of the pour and ended up an inch below the concrete deck. We got two done then the broken pool return line in the middle of the deck pour focused our attention in another direction. Keep up the great job. I start work on the pool house this week.

Todd

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Back filled with gravel? Dirt?

How'd you do your deck jets...did Royal sell you a kit? Or you just plumbed it yourself? I assume they're plumbed into your return line and just switch a valve and bring them on line?

Pool looking good...can't wait for the decks!

Back filled with dirt and I'm going to let it set for a couple months. I bought the jets separately and used a 3 way jandy valve for them and the returns. I ran a complete loop around the pool and put one in each corner that way they all have the same pressure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.