Digital pool testers

Bille

Gold Supporter
Jul 30, 2018
Abingdon maryland
I’m new to pool maintenance and I bought a test kit [FONT=&quot]Poolmaster 22260 5-Way Test Kit with Case. I feel like I’m sometimes guessing which color block matches my test water. I noticed they make digital ones that tell you an actual number. Are these reliable? Is there a model that works better then others? [/FONT]

Nope, no consumer digital test has proven to be very accurate or reliable. We don't give their results much weight here after seeing time and time again how unreliable they are.

Given the problems you mention having in your other thread I would strongly suggest you get a TF-100 or k-2006c on order right away. You will need one of those to SLAM Process your pool and get that cloudiness taken care of once and for all. You will also want to get yourself acquainted with some of the terminology we use here, I know it can sound like gibberish sometimes: https://www.troublefreepool.com/content/123-abc-of-pool-water-chemistry

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.