West Palm Beach/Florida
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
So I was flipping through the buttons on my Hayward SwimPure and I noticed that even though my dial was at 50% the display said 20%. So I move the dial around and it will go from 5% to 99% but not match the position on the dial. So I moved the dial up to 70% which the display says is 30%.

Does any of this matter, I can just check the display to make sure what my real settings are as opposed to trusting the dial. Or is there an easy way to replace the dial?

Do you seem to be getting the SWG output based on the knob % or display %?

Hard to tell. I may lean toward display since I had it turned down to what I though was 30% and got some algae about a month ago. A quick slam fixed it but it should not have happened.

I am guessing I can just replace this part to fix the problem. For $86, I would rather have the peace of mind. The aquarite and the swimpure are the same right?

The Aquarite, Goldline, and SwimPure Plus share the same GLX-PCB-RITE mainboard. From...

The display finally started flickering on the old board so I bought the bullet and got a new board. Quick install and now the dial matches the percentage and its rock solid.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.