DEPTH: Sports pool OR Traditional Shallow 2 Deep?

Same. My deep end is 10 feet and there is nothing to me like getting hot by the side of the pool and diving DEEP down and then back up to the ladder on the other side. Or, finishing cutting the grass and jumping all the way to the bottom until my feet touch and then pushing back up. I am also proud of the fact you can pass the quarter test in my deep end.

+1 ....
The only way I will enter my pool is a deep dive from the boulders..IMG_1735.jpg

• Love
Reactions: kimkats
Our dig starts Tuesday. It was scheduled for March but we have had an enormous amount of rain-- ugh. We are going with the sports pool (wedge bottom versus a flat area), also known as a play pool. We chose to do 3.5 - 5.5 - 4. We are also doing roman steps at each end. Our pool is 18x34 and we chose the 10ft roman end steps. The pool builder said they are closer to 11ft, so now I am worried the steps may be a little large with like 3.5 ft on each side. Oh well. I will be elated to just get the thing in the ground at this point. We started looking for builders last summer, found a builder in January, and here we are at the end of May just getting started with the dig. Good luck!

Our dig starts Tuesday. It was scheduled for March but we have had an enormous amount of rain-- ugh. We are going with the sports pool (wedge bottom versus a flat area), also known as a play pool. We chose to do 3.5 - 5.5 - 4. We are also doing roman steps at each end. Our pool is 18x34 and we chose the 10ft roman end steps. The pool builder said they are closer to 11ft, so now I am worried the steps may be a little large with like 3.5 ft on each side. Oh well. I will be elated to just get the thing in the ground at this point. We started looking for builders last summer, found a builder in January, and here we are at the end of May just getting started with the dig. Good luck!
And where is YOUR official build thread?? Hummmmmmmm??? hint, hint! :hug:

Kim:kim:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.