Delta UV system - potential purchase and install?

great looking pool mark, and you are making a good decision to go with a saltwater system. make sure you get the T-15 cell for that pool for sure. Also, I hope you stick around and adopt the TFP methods. the results speak for themselves.

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]I do not recommend the Delta UV ES 40 or any product form this company. There is no support. They just want to sell a hunk of plastic with a bulb inside. They offer no help with issues. I have invested over $1000 and its now going out with the weekly trash. It needs a special plastic nipple I cannot get in a reasonable time. I can not do with out a sanitizer any longer. Delta said they do not send out free parts. it's not the money its the need for the part which should not be bad. Either the installer cracked it during install or it is factory defective. The fact the company won't help tells me not to use their product.[/FONT]

I have had a Delta UV sanitizer for three years and could not be more pleased. I live in Alabama, leave our pool open all year and have never had an algae outbreak! Not once! I ordered 50 lbs of chlorine tablets last spring and have some left. I couldn’t be more pleased and would highly recommend it. Do your research and don’t expect to get support from pool stores because they know they’ll lose chemical business!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.