Del ozone generator dipper

I do not have an answer for you but if you have been around the site much you should know we indicate that ozone generators are pretty useless in a residential pool, especially if it is outdoors.

See Alternative sanitizers and pools--The Truth!!

I suggest you just unplug it and save the cost of electricity!

Take care.

It's true, I also don't recommend using an ozone generator to disinfect the pool. I use it to disinfect and eliminate unpleasant odors in the house and in the car. I would also recommend reading the instructions before using the ozone generator because it can be dangerous if used incorrectly. By the way, Damage Control 911 blog has a good article on this topic, if you are interested, you can read it. I like that the ozone generator is very effective in eliminating cigarette and other unpleasant odors. It can also rid your home of mold because it not only eliminates bad odors but also kills bacteria. But it's dangerous for breathing, so be sure to read the instructions before using it.

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.