Decisions decisions

Hank2000

Bronze Supporter
Jun 26, 2018
Louisville ms
I have been looking and reading everything I could find on robotic pool cleaners. And I have decided on the aquabot pool rover jr or the dolphin E10. Can’t make up my mind The rover jr. is under $300 new the E10 is about 450 new or 400 rebuild. So not a lot of difference in then money wise. Just wounded witch one will do the best job.

Buy the best one you can afford is my first thought. I have a Dolphin and they seem to be a really good brand!

I bought the Rover Jr. based on a friend's review that inherited it with his new house. I love it, and haven't had to manually vacuum in weeks between running the rover and stirring up the water myself (swimming). That being said, I wished I would have researched more (I didn't know this subsite existed) and paid a little more for something that brushes in addition to vacuums.

I was in the same position a couple of months ago and decided to spend the extra money and go with the dolphin s50 and upgraded to the fine filter. The fine filter and the rotating brush is well worth the cost increase. My pool water is cleaner than it has ever been and the energy I now expend to keep it clean is the lowest it has ever been. Definitely the best money that I have spent since installing my pool!

I was in the same position a couple of months ago and decided to spend the extra money and go with the dolphin s50 and upgraded to the fine filter. The fine filter and the rotating brush is well worth the cost increase. My pool water is cleaner than it has ever been and the energy I now expend to keep it clean is the lowest it has ever been. Definitely the best money that I have spent since installing my pool!

My Father’s Day gift to myself was the ability to sit in my lounge chair, drink coffee and read the paper while my new S50 cleaned. Best $$ I ever spent.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.