Dallas Pool Build **update with final pool pics**

Dallaspoolneed

Feb 9, 2021
Dallas texas
The water is in (will post finished pictures soon) but now seeing some weird inconsistencies in the plaster, wonder if this is normal?

After they did the plaster, they acid washed it and told me that they were doing an acid bath and the pool did not need to be brushed. They came out a few days later put in baking soda and did the chemicals and told me the pool is ready to swim in (which we did briefly) during the swim I noticed some spots on the plaster. What do you guys think?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_4500.JPG
    IMG_4500.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 39
  • image1 (2).jpeg
    image1 (2).jpeg
    36.5 KB · Views: 39

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

JJ_Tex

Gold Supporter
Bronze Supporter
Jul 17, 2019
Prosper, TX (DFW)
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Keep in mind that pool builders can get discounts on pool furniture, and that may be an acceptable solution. A nice table and chairs over the wet spot, plus maybe a ledge lounger or two on the tanning ledge may be just enough to make me forget about their mistake.

Dallaspoolneed

Feb 9, 2021
Dallas texas
Keep in mind that pool builders can get discounts on pool furniture, and that may be an acceptable solution. A nice table and chairs over the wet spot, plus maybe a ledge lounger or two on the tanning ledge may be just enough to make me forget about their mistake.
Something with my builder makes me think that’s not going to happen.

Nikilyn

Bronze Supporter
Sep 3, 2018
Gilbert, AZ
Pool Size
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Since they made it slippery and a big discolored spot, maybe they could put acrylic lace on it.